Being an entrepreneur means many things, but one of the things I love most is that reading expands my knowledge to further my entrepreneurial journey along. There are endless amounts of books out there that discuss topics like entrepreneurship, how to start your own business, and while I do love these kinds of stories about motivation, I really love stories about authenticity and being real. No fluff involved! With that being said, I have put a list together of the best books for female entrepreneurs that you must read in 2020!
Best Books for Female Entrepreneurs
1) Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur by Cara Alwill Leyba
2) Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis
3) Get Over Your Damn Self: The No-BS Blueprint to Building a Life-Changing Business by Romi Neustadt
4) She Means Business: Turn Your Ideas into Reality and Become a Wildly Successful Entrepreneur by Carrie Green
6) Mind Your Business: A Workbook to Grow Your Creative Passion Into a Full-time Gig by Ilana Griffo
7) Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be by Rachel Hollis
9) The Introvert Entrepreneur: Amplify Your Strengths and Create Success on Your Own Terms by Beth Buelow
10) Think Like a Marketer: How a Shift in Mindset Can Change Everything for Your Business by Kate Colbert
11) She Creates The Way: Ditch the Traditional 9-5, Rock Your Side Hustle, & Pave Your Path as a Female Entrepreneur by Jessica DeBry
12) The Most Powerful Woman in the Room Is You: Command an Audience and Sell Your Way to Success by Lydia Fenet
13) You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
16) Women Rocking Business: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guidebook to Create a Thriving Life Doing Work You Love by Sage Lavine
17) Why Balance is B.S.: The Real Mompreneur Roadmap to Getting Everything You Want in Life by Kimberly Olson
Do you have any other book recommendations that are great for female entrepreneurs? Share it in the comments!